Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Chris St. Pierre" <st...@NebrWesleyan.edu> on 2007/02/14 22:40:23 UTC

Subversion borks: svn_cmdline_handle_exit_error

Subversion 1.4.3, RHEL 4

I've just installed Subversion (from RPM) on a machine that will be
exclusively used as a client.  Anything I try to run terminates
identically:

% svn co http://foo/bar/baz
svn: symbol lookup error: svn: undefined symbol: svn_cmdline_handle_exit_error
% svn help
svn: symbol lookup error: svn: undefined symbol: svn_cmdline_handle_exit_error

I've tried uninstalling the RPM and reinstalling it, in case it got
garbled in transmission; no luck.

I've also very recently installed Subversion from RPM on a lot of
other RHEL4 boxes, and it works fine on the others.

Ideas?  Thanks!

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University

Re: SOLVED: Subversion borks: svn_cmdline_handle_exit_error

Posted by "Chris St. Pierre" <st...@NebrWesleyan.edu>.
Apparently there had been an older version of SVN installed from
source on the machine, and the libraries were conflicting.

Never send mail to thobrux@nebrwesleyan.edu