Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Kesara, Soma Sekhara Reddy" <Sk...@Templeton.com> on 2007/04/25 14:36:55 UTC

Question about annogen.jar in Axis2-Web-inf/lib

Hello

I am working Axis2 1.1 on WebLogic 8.1 SP6. In the WebLogic console I am
seeing the following warning?

[JAM] Warning: You are running under a pre-1.5 JDK.  JSR175-style source
annotations will not be available

Please let me suggest me a way how to get rid of the warning with out
changing the log priority.

I think one way is to remove "annogen.jar"  from the WEB-INF/lib. Is
there any bad impact of this? Do we need "annogen.jar" at run time to
expose a webservice?

Thanks in Advance

Regards
SomaSekharaReddy.K
Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to
or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained,
monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized
law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.

Axis2 on Solaris

Posted by "Kesara, Soma Sekhara Reddy" <Sk...@Templeton.com>.
Hello

I am going through Axis2 System requirements. Is any body using Axis2 on
SunOS (5.8)?

Axis2 documentation says it is "Tested on Windows XP, Linux, Mac OS X,
Fedora core, Ubuntu, Gentoo".

Appreciate your help.

Thanks and Regards