Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Brandon Gulla <gu...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/11 16:07:51 UTC

Docker Hub Docker submission

Dev,
I have pushed the myriad resource-manager docker to the Docker Registry
Hub. It seems that I have pushing abilities but not the ability to write
descriptions/documentation on the hub. Maybe @kensipe can provide me with
said access.

https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/mesos/myriad/

--
Brandon

Re: Docker Hub Docker submission

Posted by Ken Sipe <ke...@mesosphere.io>.
I ask about the policy to get you on as an owner… at this point… it is done as requested.

Posted by Brandon Gulla <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ken Sipe <ke...@mesosphere.io>.

Are you indicating you are not able to edit this:  https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/mesos/myriad/settings/ <https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/mesos/myriad/settings/>