Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Apache Pulsar Slack <ap...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/06 09:11:02 UTC

Slack digest for #dev - 2020-01-06

2020-01-05 13:33:54 UTC - Nicolò Paganin: @Nicolò Paganin has joined the channel
----
2020-01-05 13:51:13 UTC - Nicolò Paganin: Hi I have a question related to pulsar functions: is there the possibility to load a jar  to some shared location containing multiple functions and than create a function without loading the jar every time? Something similar to the pulsar IO connectors that are inside the `connectors` folder. I noted that every time a function is created the jar is copied by default inside `pulsar/tmp/function_name` folder duplicating every time the jar. Should be usefull have some shared jar with multiple function inside to be instantieded without passing jar. Do you know if there is already the possibility to do it?
----
2020-01-05 22:02:21 UTC - juraj: so i'm still having this issue of some of my Proxies not initializing properly, and unable to lookup brokers (Brokers are all up)
1 - seeing a lot of these errors during cluster init
2 - this is a response to e.g. `bin/pulsar-admin topics list cb/test`, which on the console returns `HTTP 403 Forbidden`
----
2020-01-05 22:21:44 UTC - juraj: filed here: <https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/5994>
----
2020-01-05 22:27:31 UTC - Vladimir Shchur: Facing this issue as well :disappointed: Have to manually restart proxies
----
2020-01-05 22:42:19 UTC - juraj: thanks for confirming @Vladimir Shchur
----
2020-01-06 02:01:57 UTC - Sijie Guo: currently it doesn’t support this feature. feel free to create an issue about the feature you requested.
----
2020-01-06 03:31:41 UTC - jia zhai: @juraj @Vladimir Shchur which yaml file is used to start the K8S?
----