Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/03/22 03:51:52 UTC

Tez, Next Steps?

Hey Tez'ers,

So, I saw Arun did a code drop on March 15, 2013:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-tez-dev/201303.mbox/brow
ser

Great!

Where are we with:

JIRA?
Wiki?
(looks like we are using SVN)
Development plans?

Arun mentioned everyone has ICLAs on file, so we're good there.

Anything I can help with?

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Tez, Next Steps?

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
Hey Chris!

Sorry, I'm just back from Hadoop Summit and trying to catch up...

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TEZ

https://cwiki.apache.org/TEZ/

> (looks like we are using SVN)
> Development plans?

I'll put up some more details on wiki asap, meanwhile I'm trying to finish up rest of details like project web-site etc.

> Arun mentioned everyone has ICLAs on file, so we're good there.

Yep, everyone has ASF a/cs now too.

> Anything I can help with?

Not much I can think of, I'll be sure to ask, thanks!

Arun