Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Lubos Kosco <Lu...@Oracle.COM> on 2012/10/09 15:52:14 UTC

Oracle sponsor contact person

Hi guys

sorry for silly question, but can someone privately message me on who is
the Oracle contact person regarding Oracle sponsorship?
(it's faster to ask here, than start a query inside Oracle ...
unfortunately)

tia
Lubos

Re: Oracle sponsor contact person

Posted by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Lubos,

Please contact me privately to answer your questions.

Thanks,
~Melissa

--