Posted to dev@hugegraph.apache.org by Jin <cd...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/26 13:40:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Jacky Yang

Hi everyone,

The PPMC for Apache *HugeGraph*(incubating) has invited *Jacky Yang* to
become a *Committer* and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

*Jacky Yang* is being active in the HugeGraph community, and we are glad to
see his more interactions with the community in the future.

Welcome *Jacky Yang*, and please enjoy your community journey~

Thanks!

The Apache HugeGraph PPMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Jacky Yang

Posted by Shiming Zhang <mi...@apache.org>.
Congrats Jacky!

Posted by Jacky Yang <ya...@gmail.com>.