Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/09 11:59:08 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] [DELTASPIKE-119] i18n/message module

hi @ all,

ken committed the basic type-safe message approach.

at [1] i merged it with the basic/reduced MessageContext approach used in
myfaces codi to create messages dynamically via a fluent-api and a
customizable config.
(-> it's a bit different than before. we can add the rest later on.) the
test-cases show the usage and some customizations. -> if there are no
objections, i'll commit it on wednesday.

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://s.apache.org/0Xi

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
ok - great -> i think we can push it earlier.

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Ken Finnigan <ke...@kenfinnigan.me>.
+1