Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Du...@za.didata.com on 2001/12/11 10:57:18 UTC

Flow of tables please help PLEEEAAASSEE

Howzit guys...

I really need some advice here please guys...PLEAAASSSE

What i have is this..

I have 3 tables amongst other items on my page. The rest of the stuff on my
page is 100%, its just these three tables.

table
table
table

At the moment theyr'e being stacked under each other. what i need is for
them to be placed next to each other from left to right.

So what i want is this

table table table

any ideas??

thanx