Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Mike Reinstein <re...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/27 02:38:32 UTC

does someone have to assign JIRA tickets to me?

I can't seem to assign CB-1550 or CB-1551 to myself. Does someone have to
assign them to me?

thanks,

-Mike

Re: does someone have to assign JIRA tickets to me?

Posted by Mike Reinstein <re...@gmail.com>.
Okay I'll have my lawyers pour over this and we'll discuss this over lunch.

kidding. :)

-Mike

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
This!