Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/08/19 10:03:34 UTC

[Lenya Wiki] Update of "FAQ" by JörnNettingsmeier

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lenya Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JörnNettingsmeier:
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/FAQ

  ----

   How do I get a cursor in the BXE Editor?:: Press F7 to enable caret browsing. There is currently no JavaScript hook in Mozilla to do that, so BXE can't do it for you.
-  How do I build Lenya with SuSE Linux 9.3/OpenSUSE 10.0?:: Something in the global SUSE ant configuration conflicts with the Lenya build process. You will see errors like "undefined <if>-macro" (for Lenya 1.2.x) or "undefined option '-cp'" (happens with Lenya 1.4.x). As a workaround, edit '''tools/bin/ant''' and comment out the 3 lines reading in /etc/ant.conf.
   How do I configure Lenya to allow editing multiple areas on the page?:: See MultipleEditAreasHowTo
   What bugs have been fixed in Lenya since the last release (1.2.4)?:: See [http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&product=Lenya&resolution=FIXED&chfieldfrom=2005-06-26&chfield=bug_status this list].