Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shane Mingins <sh...@assureinternational.com> on 2003/10/17 01:27:36 UTC

[FRIDAY] Free Dog.....

Hi

A mate of mine is looking for a good home for their family's dog.  He
said it's really lovable and friendly with kids, but his wife said the
dog makes her nervous when it stares at her (I know - weird - I thought
the same thing).  She wants it out of the house ASAP unfortunately.  If
you know of anyone who might like to have this loveable pup for a pet,
let me know my mate has attached a jpeg of the little mutt.

Thanks

RE: [FRIDAY] Free Dog.....

Posted by Mark Galbreath <mg...@dirtroad.net>.
+1

Re: [FRIDAY] Free Dog.....

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Ditch the wife
Keep the dog..
-M

RE: [FRIDAY] Free Dog.....

Posted by Mark Galbreath <mg...@dirtroad.net>.
Looks prime to me...can it be shipped live?

Mark, member, PETA
(People for the Eating of Tasty Animals)