Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@apache.org> on 2011/07/27 19:28:37 UTC

GSoC 2011 Mentor Summit attendees

Carol just announced the GSoC Mentor Summit that is going to take place on October 21-23 at their
Mountain View headquarters. We should decide now who is going to go there. Google will reimburse us
for $2000 of travel cost so locals might be preferable.

Also, it seems to be a tradition to bring stickers of one's organizations to the conference. So
whoever is going there should organize and bring some ;)

Uli

Re: GSoC 2011 Mentor Summit attendees

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
I would VOTE for Uli as he did most of the work lately.

Bye,
Norman

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
On 23 August 2011 15:39, Nóirín Plunkett <no...@apache.org> wrote:
> Since I haven't heard from anyone else, I'm assuming I can take the
> second slot (Luciano is already on the backup/local list, AIUI.)

As long as you can both get there on the budget available (or the
board approves any additional cost).

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)