Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Rocky Skinner <rs...@admin.gil.com.au> on 2006/07/27 01:32:17 UTC

Subversion WebDAV and Windows Network Places

I have been hunting for info regarding this problem- I can add the repository
URL to network places and that works fine, but as soon as I got to copy files
or directories it says it already exists and won't copy it.

I know this is a common problem, I just haven't found the fix for it.

Thanks for any help.

Rocky

Re: Subversion WebDAV and Windows Network Places

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On 7/26/06, Rocky Skinner <rs...@admin.gil.com.au> wrote:

> I have been hunting for info regarding this problem- I can add the
> repository URL to network places and that works fine, but as soon as I got
> to copy files or directories it says it already exists and won't copy it.

Can you rewind a bit?  I tried this about 2-3 weeks ago and couldn't
even get the repository added to My Network Places.  Can you post your
setup and how you got that going?

Re: Subversion WebDAV and Windows Network Places

Posted by Joerg Hessdoerfer <Jo...@sea-gmbh.com>.
Hi,

On Thursday 27 July 2006 03:32, Rocky Skinner wrote:
> I have been hunting for info regarding this problem- I can add the
> repository URL to network places and that works fine, but as soon as I got
> to copy files or directories it says it already exists and won't copy it.
>
> I know this is a common problem, I just haven't found the fix for it.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Rocky

...you did add 'SVNAutoversioning on' to your location in the httpd.conf,
right?

Greetings,
	Jörg
--