Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by "Viens, Steve" <St...@FMR.COM> on 2003/09/15 16:23:05 UTC

RE: [juddi-Developers] [ juddi-Bugs-803015 ] Adding the ORDER BY columns to the result set

Yes,

I think it would be wise to test these changes with every DB we've got DDL
for (if possible).

  MySQL (Steve)
  HSQLdb (Steve)
  Sybase ASE (Anou)
  Borland JDataStore (Andy)
  DB2 (?? Anyone have DB2 loaded?)
  PostgreSQL (???)
  TotalXML (Subrahmanya Nayak)

Steve

Posted by Anou Manavalan <am...@sybase.com>.
Fixed a bug in the BusinessNameTable - so download the latest from CVS
before you test the ORDER BY and getString(int) changes.

thanks,
-Anou