Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Ernesto De Santis <de...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2006/09/11 02:54:26 UTC

rss integration

Hi all

I'm trying to integrate a rss and atom source to my nutch index.
I see that nutch has a RSSParser, but it seems that index the whole
source as one source, right?

I want to index each item separately.
Some body do it? What's the best approach.

I hope about do a external process to add Document's to nutch(lucene)
index using a rss fetcher like Rome. The negative point about it, is
that it isn't integrated with nutch.

I don't know details of nutch core to hack it, I don't know if is
possible to integrate it in nutch.

Thanks a lot!
Ernesto.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas

Re: rss integration

Posted by Ernesto De Santis <de...@yahoo.com.ar>.
Thanks a lot Chris, it's working.

The key was in crawl-urlfilter.txt. Because all the url items had more
that three '/' and filtered characters like '?'

I did comment:
#-[?*!@=]
and
#-.*(/.+?)/.*?\1/.*?\1/