Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Smith, Roy" <ro...@smarts.com> on 2004/12/23 04:34:12 UTC

Tryingto grok

Im having trouble understanding how to use
DOMDocumentTraversal::createNodeIterator(),  specifically, what to use
for the filter argument.

I want to traverse every node.  The only way I see to do this is to
subclass DOMNodeFilter and write an acceptNode() method which always
returns FILTER_ACCEPT.  This seems like a lot of work for what seems to
me should really be the default condition.  I get the feeling I must be
missing something.

Roy Smith, Senior Software Engineer
roy.smith@smarts.com
+1 914 580 3427
www.smarts.com

Re: Tryingto grok

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com>.
Hi,

	Set the filter to null. This will have the desired effect.

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Managing Director      Parthenon Computing
+44-1865-811184                  http://www.parthcomp.com