Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Leslie Tighe <le...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/18 07:09:37 UTC

Axis 1.2.1 to .NET interoperability question

Hello,

I have webservice created with Axis 1.2.1 and that I am trying to consuming in .NET (VB) using the Microsoft provided tools. While I am able to consume methods on the service that return simple type, I cannot consume methods that return complex objects. I have tried experimenting, with this, but am at a bit of loss on where the problem lies. When I call the services from a browser, I do get back the response that contains valid data. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.   I have attached supporting files.

Thanks in advance.
Leslie