Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com> on 2009/09/08 17:06:01 UTC

solr 1.4 release schedule

> My day-job colleagues and I are all traveling this week (company
> get-together) so that may slow things down a bit for some of us, and
> perhaps cause the goal of releasing Solr 1 week after Lucene to slip a
> little.  Still, if there are any issues that are assigned to you, and
> that you can't get to this week (including the weekend) please
> un-assign yourself as a signal that someone else should try and take
> it up.

[moving release discussion to solr-dev]

OK... how about going into code freeze by the end of the week?
Again, if you have an issue that you won't get to, please un-assign yourself.

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com

Re: solr 1.4 release schedule

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>.
On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 8:30 AM, Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> wrote:
> Down to 13:
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseVersion.jspa?id=12310230&versionId=12313351&showOpenIssuesOnly=true
>
> If we are going to release soon, we need to pick up the pace!

The good news is that most of the remaining issues actually marked for
1.4 look relatively trivial, or have little left to do on them (or
isn't a blocker).
Except perhaps https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1294 -
hopefully Eric can put together a patch soon.

Hopefully people that have issues assigned can get to them in the next
couple of days, or un-assign themselves.

 Is a pseudo code freeze at the end of Wednesday doable?

Re: solr 1.4 release schedule

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.

Re: solr 1.4 release schedule

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.