Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "B. Todd Burruss" <bb...@real.com> on 2010/12/10 18:50:48 UTC

hazelcast

http://www.hazelcast.com/product.jsp

has anyone tested hazelcast as a distributed locking mechanism for java
clients?  seems very attractive on the surface.

Re: hazelcast

Posted by Kani <ja...@gmail.com>.
As far as I know they are adding a clusterized semaphore on next version.

Re: hazelcast

Posted by Mubarak Seyed <mu...@gmail.com>.
How about KeptCollections (backs by ZooKeeper)?

https://github.com/anthonyu/KeptCollections

Thanks,
Mubarak

Mubarak Seyed.