Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2017/08/15 20:34:19 UTC

maven-compiler-plugin release

Hi Robert,

would you think we should do another release for maven-compiler-plugin ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: maven-compiler-plugin release

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
I need to work an the plexus-java performance issue and also think of a
way to preserve the extra JPMS arguments used during compilation so they
can be available at runtime as well (= MCOMPILER-296).
As far as I know these are the final open issues required to have a
complete Java 9 supported plugin.

I will pick these up probably next week.

thanks,
Robert