Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by eric <er...@ppu.co.id> on 2014/07/04 09:28:18 UTC

Ofbiz SSO

I want to integrate JForum into Ofbiz. So Ofbiz users are automatically
become JForum users and able to post into JForum.

I see Ofbiz "external login key" feature. Does it same as Ofbiz-CAS-LDAP? If
not, Which one is more fiable solution to this issue?

Thanks

Re: Ofbiz SSO

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 04/07/2014 09:28, eric a écrit :
> I want to integrate JForum into Ofbiz. So Ofbiz users are automatically
> become JForum users and able to post into JForum.
>
> I see Ofbiz "external login key" feature. Does it same as Ofbiz-CAS-LDAP? If
> not, Which one is more fiable solution to this issue?

It's OFBiz specific and internal. If you integrate JForum (I don't know it) as a webapp, you could use this mechanism which is fiable

Jacques