Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by pchakinala <pr...@planetsoft.com> on 2011/04/20 08:34:47 UTC

RE: CXFBC Consumer ::org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException:The signature or decryption was invalid

I Have enclosed my information below.

Posted by pchakinala <pr...@planetsoft.com>.
Hi Freeman,
 After regnerating the certificates its working fine. Thanks for your
support.

Regards,
Praveen Chakinala

Re: CXFBC Consumer ::org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException:The signature or decryption was invalid

Posted by pchakinala <pr...@planetsoft.com>.
Hi Freeman,
 I have observerd same exception   when constructed java client (instead of
client.html) with earlier shared client configuration to post  soap message
to webservice hosted at servicemix.
  http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n4315372/servicemix.log
servicemix.log

Re: CXFBC Consumer ::org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException:The signature or decryption was invalid

Posted by pchakinala <pr...@planetsoft.com>.
Hi,
Please find attached client config xml file.

Regards,
Praveen Chakinala
http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n4315196/client-config.xml
client-config.xml

Re: CXFBC Consumer ::org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException:The signature or decryption was invalid

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Somehow the client-config.xml is crash, I just get
XML Parsing Error: junk after document element
Location: http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n4315048/client-config.xml
Line Number 3, Column 4:  	<bean id="clientFactory"
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean">
--------^
when I try to open this file, could you append it again?

Freeman
On 2011-4-20, at 下午2:36, pchakinala wrote:

> Hi Freeman,
> Attached client configuration xml for your reference
>
> Regards,
> Praveen Chakinala
>
> http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n4315048/client-config.xml
> client-config.xml