Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2014/10/03 10:40:52 UTC

Re: Creating a simple project that uses the esa-maven-plugin?

You have to switch the packaging to "esa" and add
<extensions>true</extensions> to the plugin section (between version and
configuation)

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: Creating a simple project that uses the esa-maven-plugin?

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Now that esa-maven-plugin 1.0.0 is released (thanks Guillaume!), I
updated the documentation at
http://aries.apache.org/modules/esamavenpluginproject.html a little to
include the above and some other small improvements.

David

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.