Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sa...@seagate.com on 2003/01/27 22:59:39 UTC

[users@httpd] encrypted LDAP transaction from the webserver to the LDAP server

Hi All,

I have few apache webserver that talk to a LDAP server for authentication
and other data. I would like to encrypt all he traffic from the webserver
to the LDAP. I know there are LDAP auth module that support SSL. But there
are quite a few. Any suggestions what I sould be looking at, and which
module to use?

Thanks

P.S. I am not talking about client to webserver, I am talking about
webserver to LDAP server.

In Peace,
Saqib Ali
http://docbook.sc-icc.org