Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com> on 2015/02/11 16:07:51 UTC

Moving email-related ocnfiguration to separate bean.

Hi,

We have lots of properties in IgniteConfiguration dedicated to email setup:

setLifeCycleEmailNotification
setSmtpSsl
setSmtpStartTls
setSmtpHost
setSmtpPort
setSmtpUsername
setSmtpPassword
setAdminEmails
setSmtpFromEmail

It seems to me that all these properties are very rarely used, aren't they?
If so, how about moving them to separate bean to make IgniteConfiguration
lighter?

Vladimir.

Re: Moving email-related ocnfiguration to separate bean.

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Agree

--Yakov

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: Moving email-related ocnfiguration to separate bean.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Commandline VisorAlertCommand use them.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: Moving email-related ocnfiguration to separate bean.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: Moving email-related ocnfiguration to separate bean.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.