Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2008/02/20 13:03:26 UTC

Re: svn commit: r629414 - in /ofbiz/trunk/applications: ecommerce/config/ manufacturing/config/

Sorry Jacopo, i had never problems with these properties....

I copied the config file and updated you rmanufacturing properties...

hopefully better in the future.

--
AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....