Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Antonin Stefanutti <an...@stefanutti.fr> on 2016/01/14 18:04:07 UTC

Re: Camel CDI component improvements

Hi everyone,

I’ve just completed the work improving the Camel CDI component and open PR https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/769.

As the open PR is quite large, I’ve documented the most important contributions in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9201.

For those interested, I’d like to draw your attention to the non-backward compatible section at the bottom of the description that documents the few incompatibilities that this new version introduces and the rationale behind them. Feel free to review and discuss them if need.

Antonin

Posted by Antonin Stefanutti <an...@stefanutti.fr>.
Yes, I focused on the core Camel CDI component.

I’ll work then on the testing module, samples and documentation. So much to do :)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

<an...@stefanutti.fr> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I’ve just completed the work improving the Camel CDI component and open PR https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/769.
>
> As the open PR is quite large, I’ve documented the most important contributions in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9201.
>
> For those interested, I’d like to draw your attention to the non-backward compatible section at the bottom of the description that documents the few incompatibilities that this new version introduces and the rationale behind them. Feel free to review and discuss them if need.
>
> Antonin
>
>> On 08 Oct 2015, at 10:57, astefanutti <an...@stefanutti.fr> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Claus,
>>
>> Thanks for the quick reply. No worries.