Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/06 13:49:02 UTC

Can we shut down duplicate old Sonar listing?

Team, https://analysis.apache.org/ lists two Sonar JSPWiki instances,
2.9.2 and 2.10 -- I'd like to get rid of the former and just have one
instance.  Whom do I contact for that or if JP wants to take care of
that it would be fine.

Regards,
Glen

Re: Re: Can we shut down duplicate old Sonar listing?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
done

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: Re: Can we shut down duplicate old Sonar listing?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
done

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Fwd: Re: Can we shut down duplicate old Sonar listing?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Apache Builds,

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Apache Builds,