Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@apache.org> on 2024/02/01 12:32:00 UTC

[VOTE] go life with new website(design)

LS,

I am not sure this is still needed after all the discussions
before,but I would like to start a lazy consent vote threat anyway
there are some non-blocking rest points mentioned and we can
administer those in the repo for the site [1]

so without further ado;
Do we want to go life with the website as staged in cloudstack.staged.apache.org

+1 yes
0 no opinion (no reaction suffices as well)
-1 no (please state reasons

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-www/issues/new/choose

Re: [VOTE] go life with new website(design)

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <Ha...@shapeblue.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks,
Harikrishna

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
+1 (binding)

Regards.

________________________________

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
+1 (binding)

Regards,
Nicolas Vazquez

From: Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 1 February 2024 at 14:42
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <de...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] go life with new website(design)
+1 (binding)

在 2024年2月1日星期四,Daan Hoogland <da...@apache.org> 写道:

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Abhishek Kumar <sh...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Some minor layout issues in mobile view but that can be fixed later.

[RESULT][VOTE] go life with new website(design)

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@apache.org>.
The vote has passed with
6 * +1
0 * 0
0* -1

Posted by Suresh Anaparti <Su...@shapeblue.com>.
+1

New website looks good. Thank you Daan and all involved, for your efforts!

Regards,
Suresh