Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "P.N." <pe...@gmx.de> on 2010/09/30 13:42:06 UTC

Axis configuration question

Hello!

I want to create a ConfigurationContext programatically (without using
any file). Couldn't find information about that in the Axis wiki (using
"ConfigurationContext" for searching), probably somebody could add it?

What I want is to write a plugin for some special case, in which most
parameters are fixed.

Especially, I need to contact to an Axis1 service using Axis2.
Currently, I cannot even ask for the wsdl (using sth. like
https://the.axis1.example//Export?wsdl;some;params), while access is
possible using a browser. Getting a HTTP 400 at
   ServiceClient client = new ServiceClient(null, wsdlUrl, ..., ...);
(Think this worked at some time, but not used about one year.)

Kind regards

Peter

Re: Axis configuration question

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Peter,

Take a look at org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory, which
has static methods like createEmptyConfigurationContext() (does exactly that)
and createDefaultConfigurationContext() (which uses the default configuration
that is embedded into the axis2 jars).

I'm not sure I understand your problem... if you want some more help, feel
free to give us some more details.

Thanks,
--Glen