Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2013/08/01 21:21:49 UTC

Prepare to Release Whisker 0.1...?

Apache CloudStack[1] (as well as Apache James) uses Whisker to help
generate their licensing information. It would be great to get a first
release out there for Whisker.

Opinions...?
Objections...?

Does anyone have any more stuff that would be good to squeeze in before
the first release...?

I've regenerated and uploaded the whisker subsite[1] If anyone could
jump in with improvements or suggestions, that'd be great.

Robert
[1] http://cloudstack.apache.org/
[2] http://creadur.apache.org/whisker/

Preparing to Release Whisker 0.1 [WAS Re: Prepare to Release Whisker 0.1...?]

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On 08/01/13 20:21, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> Apache CloudStack[1] (as well as Apache James) uses Whisker to help
> generate their licensing information. It would be great to get a first
> release out there for Whisker.

Hopefully, Whisker should be ready for a 0.1 release now. If anyone has
a few cycles to spare, please checkout the latest source, build and give
it a spin.

Unless anyone jumps in with objections or improvements, I'll try to cut
and upload a release candidate sometime tomorrow (Sunday).

Robert

Re: Prepare to Release Whisker 0.1...?

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin <
robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Apache CloudStack[1] (as well as Apache James) uses Whisker to help
> generate their licensing information. It would be great to get a first
> release out there for Whisker.
>
> Opinions...?

Other than a +1 from me, nope... It would save me quite a bit of time if a
release of whisker was available via the maven repos. ;-)