Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Pratibha Gopalam <pr...@ltp.soft.net> on 2006/05/22 13:47:40 UTC

Persistent Properites in pageAttached

Hello all,

When I try to access the persistent properties in the pageAttached
method, I always get null. But I am able to access the persistent
properties in any of the listener methods. I looked up the Javadoc
(http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/tapestry/apidocs/index.html) and it
says the persistent page properties will be restored before the
notification to the PageAttachListener

I also noticed that the pageAttached method is being called more than
once.. I expected it to be called only once per page load.

Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

thanks,
Pratibha

If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient.

Lisle Technology Partners Pvt. Ltd. and any of its subsidiaries each
reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks.

individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the
sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.