Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/22 01:08:57 UTC

My Current slowly work on Tuscany

I'm working in two direction:
* bindingg.p2p - I'm going to provide a way to publish a service uri
in a DHT with a Chord Algorithm, using Overlayweaver
* implementation.python - a native python (CPython) implementation for
components, using JEP (Java Embedded Python).

Hoping to have results..:)

--
Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta
para hacerte respirar y vivir en me.

Re: My Current slowly work on Tuscany

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
Hey Giorgio

Good to hear from you.

snip...

> Needs further investigations on how to deploy tuscany in a cloud.

It certainly does;-)

Simon

Re: My Current slowly work on Tuscany

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.
> That sounds excellent, are you using 1.x or 2.x? There have been a lot of
> changes in 2.x for the endpoint code that should make that work better and
> easier. I had a peek in you sandbox area in svn and couldn't see this, could
> you commit it

Ok.

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@ericsson.com>.
2009/4/22 ant elder <an...@gmail.com>:

> On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 12:08 AM, Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I'm working in two direction:
>> * bindingg.p2p - I'm going to provide a way to publish a service uri
>> in a DHT with a Chord Algorithm, using Overlayweaver
>> * implementation.python - a native python (CPython) implementation for
>> components, using JEP (Java Embedded Python).
>>
>> Hoping to have results..:)
>>
>> --
>> Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta
>> para hacerte respirar y vivir en me.
>> "Favola -Moda".
>
> Sounds great, I'm really interested in the p2p work, that could be really
> useful in having more dynamic operation of the sca domain. Are you thinking
> of binding.p2p being an implementation of binding.sca?
Yes, in my sandbox there's some initial code. My use case is:
* publish the endpoint or a couple (host,port) in DHT
* fetch the endpoint
* and working on that.
I'll keep you informed.
Just a question: Tuscany and  cloud computing, any idea?

Cheers,
Giorgio

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.