Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Lavandowska <fl...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/05 18:29:49 UTC

Re: Commons-CVS (was [Proposal] Commons-User ...)

I agree with much of what Berin states below (that I don't always want
to see cvs commits, but that there are good follow-up emails to them).

By filtering my jakarta lists using "-cvs" on the To: & CC: I send them
all off to a seperate folder.  They are thus contextualized for
reading/ignoring.

Just a suggestion (and my $0.02)

Lance

http://greetings.yahoo.com