Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org> on 2003/06/04 20:12:03 UTC

Re: Taglib declaration - illegal character \64 (FAQ)

Can you try creating a temp directory in your CATALINA_HOME and then try
again? Seems it is a common cause of similar errors as I just read here:

http://www.thejspbook.com/faq/details.jsp?id=1023

Not exactly the kind of thing that one would look for with such an error but
hopefully it works. :)

Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org