Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/27 17:18:30 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Yoko 1.1 with osgi

I don't know what happened but I see a bunch of "checksum failed"
messages from maven when downloading yoko artifacts. I also downloaded
some of these artifacts (without maven) and compared checksums and
they do NOT match.

Jarek

Re: [VOTE] Yoko 1.1 with osgi

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Apr 27, 2010, at 8:18 AM, Jarek Gawor wrote:

> I don't know what happened but I see a bunch of "checksum failed"
> messages from maven when downloading yoko artifacts. I also downloaded
> some of these artifacts (without maven) and compared checksums and
> they do NOT match.

It looks like Brian succeeded in fixing the checksums on apache's nexus repo but they must have escaped to maven central before he did this.  I'm trying to find out if there's anything we can do.

thanks for the heads-up
david jencks