Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2016/02/08 07:30:47 UTC

Status of Chainsaw

Log4j 1 is now at end of life. As I understand it Chainsaw is still targeted at Log4j 1.  The download page says the last build date was in 2006.  The OS X .dmg file doesn’t work as it is for the PowerPC, which Apple hasn’t supported in quite a while.

I do see commits in pom.xml that suggest work was in progress to support Log4j 2 but that was in February 2013 - 3 years ago.

What is the status of the project?

Ralph

Re: Status of Chainsaw

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.