Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marko Bauhardt <ma...@web.de> on 2005/07/26 10:50:12 UTC

site:generate and svn

Hello,
i have a problem with the site plugin.

i use a svn repository and if i execute "maven site:generate" the
build will be failed.
i become the following error message: "repository connection string
does not specify 'cvs' as the scm"

my project.properties contains:
maven.changelog.factory=org.apache.maven.svnlib.SvnChangeLogFactory

Whats wrong?

Re: site:generate and svn

Posted by Marko Bauhardt <ma...@web.de>.
sorry i had a syntax error in my property file. now it works.