Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bryan Rood <br...@contivo.com> on 2001/08/28 00:25:37 UTC

RE: How do I tell Jakarta Tomcat 3.2.1 to bind to the localhost i nterface only?

Well Albino Rhino,

you need to add this to the ajp13 section of your server.xml file:

<Parameter name="inet" value="www.somehost.com"/>

You will find this under the connector section at the very bottom of the
section.
the easiest way is to just copy the "port" parameter and edit it.

Bryan