Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org> on 2012/01/18 20:37:54 UTC

Resigning as Accumulo, Chukwa, Oozie, and S4 mentor

I've been a delinquent mentor and need to cut my load down. Therefore,
I'm resigning as a mentor to Accumulo, Chukwa, Oozie, and S4.

-- Owen

Re: Resigning as Accumulo, Chukwa, Oozie, and S4 mentor

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.
Sorry to hear that.  Wish you the best in your future endeavors.

regards,
Eric

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Alan,
I will do that.
Regards,
Mohammad

Ack from the Oozie side.  I've removed you from the Incubator status page for Oozie.  We still have 3 mentors (Deveraj Das, Chris Douglas, and me).

Muhammed, I'm not clear on how the Oozie site docs are generated.  Could you remove Owen from the list of mentors at http://incubator.apache.org/oozie/Credits.html or send me instructions on how to generate the docs via maven.  Thanks.

Alan.

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.