Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> on 2014/04/25 04:26:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Prasanth J and Vaibhav Gumashta

The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Prasanth J and Vaibhav
Gumashta committers on the Apache Hive Project.

Please join me in congratulating Prasanth and Vaibhav!

Thanks.

- Carl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Prasanth J and Vaibhav Gumashta

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.
Congratulations folks!

+Vinod

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Prasanth J and Vaibhav Gumashta

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.
Congratulations folks!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Prasanth J and Vaibhav Gumashta

Posted by Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Prasanth and Vaibhav!

Cheers,
Gunther.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Prasanth J and Vaibhav Gumashta

Posted by Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Prasanth J and Vaibhav Gumashta

Posted by Jason Dere <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats! Nice job guys!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Prasanth J and Vaibhav Gumashta

Posted by Selina Zhang <se...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
   Congratulations !!

Posted by Abdelrahman Shettia <as...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Prasanth and Vaibhav :)

Thanks,
Rahman

Posted by Abdelrahman Shettia <as...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Prasanth J <j....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rajesh Balamohan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congrats folks.

Posted by Sushanth Sowmyan <kh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, guys! :)

Posted by Sushanth Sowmyan <kh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, guys! :)

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Hari Subramaniyan <hs...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Prasanth J and Vaibhav Gumashta

Posted by Hari Subramaniyan <hs...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Prasanth J and Vaibhav Gumashta

Posted by Chinna Rao Lalam <la...@gmail.com>.

--
Hope It Helps,
Chinna

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Prasanth J and Vaibhav Gumashta

Posted by Chinna Rao Lalam <la...@gmail.com>.

--
Hope It Helps,
Chinna

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Prasanth J and Vaibhav Gumashta

Posted by Shengjun Xin <sx...@gopivotal.com>.
Congratulations ~~

--
Regards
Shengjun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Prasanth J and Vaibhav Gumashta

Posted by Shengjun Xin <sx...@gopivotal.com>.
Congratulations ~~

--
Regards
Shengjun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Prasanth J and Vaibhav Gumashta

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
   Congratulations !!

Posted by Carl Steinbach <cw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carl Steinbach <cw...@gmail.com>.