Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by krishan goyal <kr...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/08 12:11:53 UTC

Replication of Solr Model and feature store

Hi,

How do I enable replication of the model and feature store ?

Thanks
Krishan

Re: Replication of Solr Model and feature store

Posted by krishan goyal <kr...@gmail.com>.
Adding more details here

I need some help on how to enable the solr LTR model and features on all
nodes of a solr cluster.

I am unable to replicate the model and the feature store though from any
master to its slaves with the replication API ? And unable to find any
documentation for the same. Is replication possible?

Without replication, would I have to individually update all nodes of a
cluster ? Or can the feature and model files be read as a resource (like
config or schema) so that I can replicate the file or add the file to my
deployments.

Posted by krishan goyal <kr...@gmail.com>.