Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Schrecker, Wolfgang" <Wo...@atosorigin.com> on 2009/08/24 10:47:24 UTC

AW: Maven - Eclipse - OSGi, code, compile test cycle [Virus checked]

Hello,
did you make sure, that in the MAVEN settings.xml or your pom.xml, there is a correct entry for the pax/OSGI repositories ?
AFAIK, they are NOT the standard Maven repo.

Wolfgang

Posted by Fotis Paraskevopoulos <fo...@existanze.com>.
Hello Wolfgang,

I wan't to note something, the compile dependencies are added to the
class-path, what is not working
is when pde=true, in which case the plugin documentation states that
"linked" libraries will be
created depending on the pom's defined dependency. This way the
Manifest will be correct and
PDE can be used.

Best Regards,
Fotis