Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by André Santos <aa...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/28 14:53:23 UTC

Printing visible area after transform

Hello,

I'm trying to print the canvas after a transformation. Say, I have an
SVG first loaded into JSVGCanvas. When I print it everything works
fine.

The problem is, I then zoom to a specific part of the image. The
printed area is, however, bigger than the part I'm vieweing on screen
(although the scaling works fine). I'm using the getViewBoxTransform()
to get the visible area, but for some reason it is not working
properly. Any ideas?

I've been using Batik for only a few days, so I'm still not familiar
with most of its concepts. I'm particularly lost at the
viewport/viewbox/screen coordinates required transformations. I would
be most grateful if anyone could clarify this point to me.

BTW, I'm using Batik SVN (05-12-19), JDK 1.4.2_08, Win2k SP4.

Regards,

André