Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tubin gen <fa...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/24 22:52:36 UTC

reload a radiogroup

I  have a container , a form , a radiogroup , and refreshing view,
this refreshing view has a delete ajaxlink   and a radio buton ,in
onClick method of delete link   I delete the record and add the
container to  AjaxRequesTarget,
the refreshing view get updated , but the radio group is not ,  what
method should I override  to update the radioGroup ?

Re: reload a radiogroup

Posted by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch>.
I think some example code would help to answer this. Maybe you didn't
refresh the model of the
radio group or your instantiation is not valid.

But with this description we can only "shot the dark".

Cheers
Per