Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Pedro Sá da Costa <ps...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/19 16:31:36 UTC

Save configuration data in job configuration file.

Hi

I want to save some configuration data in the configuration files that
belongs to the job. How can I do it?

--
Best regards,

Re: Save configuration data in job configuration file.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
The MR framework saves it into the job.xml before it sends it for execution.

If you're asking about a way to save the config object into the XML file,
use
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration.html#writeXml(java.io.Writer)or
similar APIs.

--
Harsh J

Re: Save configuration data in job configuration file.

Posted by Pedro Sá da Costa <ps...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
jobConf.set(String, String)?

--