Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nathan Coast <na...@codeczar.com> on 2004/10/03 08:52:10 UTC

[ANN] maven-struts-module-plugin 0.5

Hi,

plugin to facilitate building complex web-apps from smaller
struts-module projects.

plugin website
http://www.codeczar.com/beta/maven-struts-module-plugin/

why to use it
http://www.codeczar.com/beta/maven-struts-module-plugin/benefits.html
how to get it
http://www.codeczar.com/beta/maven-struts-module-plugin/install.html
how to use it
http://www.codeczar.com/beta/maven-struts-module-plugin/usage.html

main features:
1) assembles struts-module components and deploys them into the maven repo
2) assembles webapps bundling struts-module dependencies
3) creates standalone web-application wrappers around single
struts-module components (potentially useful for unit, integration and
functional testing)
4) modifies all web.xml descriptors adding relevant struts-config elements
5) resolves dependencies of dependencies ensuring all required jars are
assembled into WEB-INF/lib of target web-app

manual install from here
http://www.codeczar.com/maven/codeczar-struts/plugins/maven-struts-module-plugin-0.5.jar

To demonstrate the plugin, we have re-structured the struts examples
webapp, the website for this is here
http://www.codeczar.com/beta/struts-examples/

We'd like feedback for this project structure before release version 1.0

Cheers
Nathan