Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Richard Fleming <ri...@thebva.com> on 2007/04/10 15:02:00 UTC

tag - bsh script

Hi all

  How do I access the value of a field, set by the actions tag, in a bsh script?

  <action>
  <set field="productId_a" value="${idProduct.productId}"/>
  </action>

  I've tried several things in terms of parameters, request, context, session... all to no avail. Help please!

  lookup.bsh
  productid = request.getParameter("productId");

  Rick

RE: TAX on Shipping (Order > NewOrder > GrandTotal)

Posted by pe...@ec4b.com.
Hi David,

Thanks got it...

        productCategoryId="" titleTransferEnumId="" minItemPrice="0.00"
minPurchase="0.00" taxShipping="N" taxPercentage="17.5"

Thanks & Regards,

Peter

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: tag - bsh script

Posted by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com>.
Add the field to parameters map. You can dothis by as parameters.fieldName

Anil

Re: tag - bsh script

Posted by Vamsi Gmail! <va...@gmail.com>.