Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ingo Wolfmayr <in...@wolfix.at> on 2015/02/19 17:58:45 UTC

ProductCategory LongDescription entity values

Hi All,

I try to add HTML text (formated) into the longDescription field of ProductCategory like: <p>lorem ipsum</p> When I do so it get the following error message:
"In field [longDescription] less-than (<) and greater-than (>) symbols are not allowed."

I have tried to trace it back to the line of code where the validation takes place, but could not find it. Can someone help me find the responsible line of code to be able to deactivate it for the longDescription of the ProductCategories.

I am using 13.04

Thanks,
Ingo

AW: ProductCategory LongDescription entity values

Posted by Ingo Wolfmayr <in...@wolfix.at>.
Thanks, found it.

Ingo

Mag. Ingo Wolfmayr